The information and data provided by you or otherwise acquired as part of the use of the services connected to our site hereinafter “Services“), will be processed in compliance with the provisions of the Regulation and the confidentiality obligations that inspire our activity.
According to the rules of the Regulation, your data will be treated according to the principles of lawfulness, correctness, transparency, purpose and storage limitation, data minimization, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality.
1. Who is responsible for the management of your personal data?
Data is managed and processing decisions are decided by Borgo dei Gatti S.a.s. , Ms. Stefania Cazzamali, who operates as data controller (hereinafter “Data Controller“) pursuant to Article 26 of the Regulation.
2. What is meant by personal data and what data do we process?
“Personal Data” signifies any information suitable for identifying, directly or indirectly, a natural person, and in this case a person who uses our Site.
In particular, we collect and process your personal data necessary for the provision of the requested services, such as:
- navigation data;
- contact details (name, surname, and email).
3. Why do we process your personal data?
First of all, we collect and process personal data that is strictly necessary to follow up on your requests and the services you have subscribed to. In particular:
- reply to requests for assistance,
- information or reservations through the Whatsapp number;
- inform you of our initiatives via Corte’s newsletter.
In either, we undertake every measure to ensure that the collected information is used only for the appropriate purpose described, and that this does not lead to an invasion of your personal identity and privacy.
4. On what legal basis do we process your personal data?
The legal conditions in processing personal data for the purposes referred to in section 4 (a) is art. 6(1)(b) as the minimum processing requirements necessary for the provision of the Services and for the response of requests of the interested party. In particular, the provision of personal data for these purposes is optional, but failure to provide it would make it impossible to activate the Services provided by the Site.
The purpose referred to in section 4 (d) represents a legitimate processing of personal data pursuant to art. 6(1)(c) of the Regulation. Once the personal data have been provided, the processing is indeed necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which we may be subject.
5. How do we process your data?
Your personal data may be processed either manually, electronically or through automated tools, according to logic strictly related to the purposes outlined above or to guarantee the confidentiality and security of Personal Data (in particular when used through remote communication methods).
6. To whom do we share your data?
Your Personal Data may be shared, for the purposes referred to in section 3 above, with:
- subjects who typically act as external data processors prior to our appointment, namely: persons, companies or professional firms that provide assistance and advice in accounting, administrative, legal, tax, financial matters in relation to the provision of the Services;
- subjects with whom it is necessary to interact for the provision of the Services (for example hosting providers);
- subjects delegated to carry out technical maintenance activities (including the maintenance of network equipment and electronic communications networks);
- subjects, authoritative bodies to whom it is mandatory to communicate your personal data by virtue of legal provisions or orders of the authorities;
- subjects who collaborate with Borgo dei Gatti S.a.s. di Cazzamali Stefania e C. for organizing events;
- persons authorized to process Personal Data, necessary to carry out activities strictly related to the provision of the Services, who are committed to confidentiality or have an adequate legal obligation of confidentiality (e.g. collaborators of the Data Controller).
7. Where is your data transferred to?
As a rule, we do not transfer your data outside the European Union. Should this happen, we ensure that the recipient complies with the provisions of the Regulation including the rules specifically dictated for the transfer of personal data to countries outside the EU. Moreover, we ensure that such transfers take place on the basis of an adequate decision or the signing a standard data protection contract by the Controller and approved by the European Commission.
8. How long do we store your data?
We keep your data only for the time necessary to carry out the processing of the initiatives mentioned above. In particular, we report the key periods of use and storage of your personal data with reference to the different processing purposes: for the fulfillment of legal obligations, your data will be processed and stored as long as the need for processing persists to fulfill these legal obligations.
9. What are your rights?
- Right of access: you have the right to obtain confirmation about the existence or not concerning how your data is treated, as well as the right to receive any information relating to the same treatment.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to obtain the rectification of your data, if they are incomplete or inaccurate.
- Right to cancellation (so-called “right to be forgotten”): in certain circumstances, you have the right to cancel your data present in our archives if not relevant for the continuation of the contractual relationship or necessary for legal purposes.
- Right to restriction of processing: upon the occurrence of certain conditions, you have the right to limit processing, if not relevant for the continuation of the contractual relationship or necessary for legal obligation.
- Right to portability: you have the right to obtain the transfer of your data in favor of a different holder.
- Right to object: you have the right to object, at any time for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of data concerning you based on the condition of lawfulness of the legitimate interest or the performance of a task of public interest or the exercise of public powers, including profiling.
- Right to withdraw consent: you have the right to withdraw consent to the processing of your data at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before the revocation.
Requests for the exercise of privacy rights can be sent in writing directly to the email address email@example.com
Exercising your rights as an interested party is free of charge pursuant to Article 12 of the Regulation.
Moreover, you always have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent Supervisory Authority (Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data), pursuant to art. 77 of the Regulation, if you believe that the processing of your Personal Data is contrary to the legislation in force.